I’ve been thinking about ways to get more reviews – because reviews make the world go round in the world of writing. They’re what help people determine if they want to buy the book! I always check the reviews on Amazon to see what others have thought of books. So I thought I might give you guys, the readers, some incentive.
How does it sound to review the novels…and have the chance at winning signed copies of both AND a signed copy of Convergence Point?
Because that’s what I’m going to do.
1. Read the book. While I appreciate reviews, I want them from people who have actually read the books.
2. Be honest in the review – let the reader know what you thought! I appreciate honest critique!
3. One review per book. Please don’t use multiple accounts to get more entries. You get two entries if you review both books.
4. You must have a public email on your account for me to contact you if you win.
5. You must be willing to give me your address so I can ship the books to you.
1st Prize: You will get a signed hard copy of Opus Aria, Opus Prelude, AND Convergence Point.
2nd Prize: You will get a signed hard copy of two of the above mentioned books.
3rd Prize: You will get a signed copy of one of the above mentioned books.
-The contest will run from now until Convergence Point is released – which is in December. That gives plenty of time for people who HAVEN’T read the books, to READ the books!
-I will be using random.org’s list randomizer feature to determine the winners.
-My books can be found here
-I will count all reviews on the books – but only the ones that have public emails.
-I will announce the winners AFTER Convergence Point has been released.
-I will email the top 3 to let them know they have won. If someone doesn’t respond within a week, I will move down the list to the next name.
-if you have any questions, you can contact me at laura.lemke88(at)gmail.com
I will update this post if I think I’ve missed anything.
Thanks guys, you’re all the best.